Saturday, December 5, 2015

Maintenance lights......

I guess I'm just gonna sharing kind of mood tonight so let's talk about the maintenance light.
Real simple it's tied your odometer that's it. Now there are some models out there that actually monitor your oil those are the models the say things like 10%, 20%, or 25% left. You need to follow those exactly as they say. All I am saying is just take a minute and read your owners manual about the maintenance light or look it up online I get at least 30 calls a week from people they see there  maintenance lights on, and it scares them, I even had a car towed in from over three hours away because the maintenance light came on, now I am happy to take the calls and questions. So when in doubt call your manufacture for sure. I know it is just a lot easier to live your life without that stress

No comments: